Elite Suito direct drive FE-C mag trainer
Suito is the latest major innovation in Elite's indoor bike trainer range.
Powerful, solid and quiet, Suito is an interactive hometrainer designed to offer you an easy, realistic and accurate indoor bike training experience. This is Elite's first direct-drive hometrainer that comes totally pre-assembled out of the box, as it features a pre-installed 11-speed cassette. Through a quick and easy Plug&Play setup and a thin and compact outline, Suito ensures max compatibility with most bicycles, setting itself as one of the most performing and easy to use hometrainers that a cyclist could hope for. Powerful, stable, accurate. Ready for use. Are you ready?
- Suito, in old Venetian means 'haste' and Elite's goal when developing this trainer was to make it the fastest and easiest FE-C trainer on the market to get started with
- Coming fully assembled and with a Shimano 11-speed cassette already installed, all you need to do is take the Suito out of the box, unfold the legs and you're ready to go!
- Super compact 'briefcase' form factor also makes this by far our easiest trainer to carry, store or transport, it will happily fit inside a cupboard or locker when not in use
- An entirely new magnetic drive unit was developed specifically for the Suito with a maximum output of 2,900 watts at 60 KM/H that can replicate inclines up to 15%, the data from it provides a calculated power reading that is accurate to within 2.5%
- Large gearing wheel increases flywheel RPM's, generating a smoother, more realistic feel
- Compatible with 130 and 135 mm quick release frames as well as 142 x 12 mm thru-axles, adaptors for BOOST 148 x 12 frames are available separately
- Includes a free 12 month subscription to Elite's My E-training App for Windows, iOS and Android
- A custom front wheel riser block is included
- Compatible with 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano and Sram cassettes (not included), can be adapted for Campagnolo using adaptor TT14233 or SRAM XDR using adaptor TT14279
- Engineered, developed and made with pride in Italy