Moon Cerberus Rear Light
This Rear light combines the technology of the Comet X (Now with three LED strips) into a 270 degree performance light. Fully Compatible with all styles of seat post, this is the ideal companion to any bike.
- Mode1 – 25lm – 3.30hr
- Mode2 – 50lm – 1.45hr
- FL1 – 25lm – 20.15hr
- Steady FL – 25lm – 13.45hr
- Day FL – 150lm – 19.00hr
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Auto safe mode
- Light mode memory
- Lock mode
- Variable Lumen Stystem - Set my lumen
- Rubber pad: (fits AREO/ ISP PROPEL / Standard)
- Low battery, charging and fully charged indicator
- Automatic fully charged cut-off system
- Water Proof at IPX 7
- Recharge time: 2 hrs
- CE-PP(rubber pad)
- 3 O-rings for mounting:
- RS-D (fits 20-26mm diameters)
- RS-E (fits 26-35mm diameters)
- RS-F (fits 35-52mm diameters)
- USB-C (USB cable)
In 1996, we formed and launched our first bike light in the market. The dedication on design, quality and innovation has been continuously driving us to succeed in the market with a diversified product portfolio throughout the years.
Our belief is to bring the utmost standard of illumination of bicycle light for cyclists who explore mountains or cities in the dark. Inspiration is always leading us as a team of passionate cyclists, designers and engineers to pursue innovative technology and development.
We continue our exploration for innovation and meticulously build our lights with attention to detail in every design. Every piece of our lights goes through rigorous reviews and tests in order to ensure all of your ways are lit up by our lights.