Moon Meteor & Ring Lightset
The product has a maximum output of 450 Lumens. The compact and innovative ring rear light, generates 25 Lumens of light from the lightweight unit.
- Light sensitive auto ON/OFF- To help you to conserve battery power when the light is not needed
- Waterproof to IPX 4
- Light Memory Mode – Stay on the same mode even when you turn the light off
- Lumen and Run Time are tested under ANSI FL-1 Standard
- Daylight Flash Mode – Making a cyclist more visible during the daytime
- Battery capacity and charging indicator
- Mode1 – 450lm – 2.00hr
- Mode2 – 180lm – 4.45hr
- Mode3 – 100lm – 8.45hr
- FL1 – 60lm – 62.00hr
- FL2 – 200lm – 22.00hr
- Day FL – 450lm – 65.00hr
- SOS – 32.00hr
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- USB rechargeable
- Quick release patented univesal bracket fits all round and aero bars
- 2 x Orings 20-35mm & 35-52mm
- Low battery, charging & fully charged indicator
- Automatic fully charged cut off system
- Side visibility
- Belt clip bracket
- 270 degrees total light angle
- Overdrive - 25lm - 1.30hr
- High - 12lm - 2.45hr
- Standard - 6lm - 5.35hr
- 100% FL - 25lm - 2.50hr
- 20% FL - 6lm - 12.00hr
- SOS - 12lm - 7.30hr
In 1996, we formed and launched our first bike light in the market. The dedication on design, quality and innovation has been continuously driving us to succeed in the market with a diversified product portfolio throughout the years.
Our belief is to bring the utmost standard of illumination of bicycle light for cyclists who explore mountains or cities in the dark. Inspiration is always leading us as a team of passionate cyclists, designers and engineers to pursue innovative technology and development.
We continue our exploration for innovation and meticulously build our lights with attention to detail in every design. Every piece of our lights goes through rigorous reviews and tests in order to ensure all of your ways are lit up by our lights.